Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?
If you have been injured or if a family member has been killed in a car accident, it is important to have your case reviewed by an attorney who is experienced with a wide range of types of car accidents, including the following:
- Drunk driving auto crashes
- Car accidents caused by drivers under the influence of legal or illegal drugs
- Work-related traffic accidents
- Car accidents where the driver of the car was not the owner of the vehicle
- Car accidents and truck accidents involving criminal elements such as hit and run
- Auto accidents resulting from police chases involving fleeing crime suspects
At the Law Office of Southern Arizona Crime Victim Attorneys, PLLC, we can help clients who have been injured in a wide variety of car accidents. We understand that quite a few auto accidents are anything but routine. Unusual facts and circumstances may mean that an injury victim or surviving family members have opportunities to seek legal remedies through sources that might not be evident at first glance. For example, when the owner and the driver of the other car are not the same person, both primary and secondary insurance coverage may come into play.
Contact us today to learn more about how we handle auto accident cases and take action against the negligent parties.
Serious Car Accident Injuries
Your accidental injury or your family member’s fatal accident has no doubt left you and your family with extraordinary losses and expenses, such as:
- Loss of your primary means of transportation (property damage)
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of companionship, loss of consortium and/or loss of ability to enjoy life as before
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering
Was the “other driver” uninsured or underinsured ? Does secondary liability coverage apply in the case of an accident caused by a driver who was not the owner of the other car? Talk with us to better understand your situation.
Contact Our Office Today
Discuss your and your family’s needs for compensation with an experienced attorney whose law practice focuses on obtaining compensation for victims of crime and negligence. Contact the Law Office of Southern Arizona Crime Victim Attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation. Call us locally at 520-628-8878 or 520-323-4559.
¿Habla español? Bienvenido. Are you a deaf person who uses American Sign Language?